Why Queen's Commerce
The unique Commerce experience extends well beyond the classroom. We provide a wealth of opportunity supported by a strong sense of community that encourages you to explore and flourish.
- Highly respected, award winning faculty team
- Globally connected and recognized
- State-of-the-art learning environment
- Accredited by The Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB) and EQUIS
- Study business from day one
- Small and interactive classes
- Unparalleled international exchange opportunities
- Commerce Society events and conferences
- National and international business case competitions
- A uniquely strong sense of community
- Small class sizes with a maximum of 80 students for all Commerce courses which will allow you to get to know your classmates and professors, and create a friendly environment conducive for participation and learning.
- Goodes Hall provides an impressive learning environment that will become your home away from home. Classrooms are equipped with state-of-the-art, multi-media tools and wireless internet, and there are numerous break-out rooms available for team meetings. The comfortable, safe, friendly and accessible space in Goodes Hall fosters a strong sense of community in which you will flourish.
- An Optional Certificate in Responsible Leadership provides you with experience-based exposure to responsible leadership. By engaging in this optional certificate program, you will be able to recognize the dilemmas and opportunities to implement socially responsible practices in your career.
- Communications and professional skills development will enhance your written and oral communication skills and prepare you for entering the business world.
- Participate in local, national and international Business Case Competitions to enhance your ability to think strategically, work as a team, and communicate in a clear, concise manner. This experience will help you to become a highly-skilled business professional who is able to project confidence and ability during a job interview or business presentation.
- A Dedicated Business Career Centre will provide you with a customized four-year Career Management Plan which covers career exploration, job search, one-to-one career coaching, seminars, workshops, guest speakers, and events with corporate partners.
- Techplex has all of the multi-media resources you will need to put together presentations, and print or copy documents.
- Experience a uniquely strong sense of community among Commerce students, faculty and staff.