|Information for Students|
|Information for SMEs|
|Information for the Community|
|Tricolour Venture Fund|
|Dare to Dream Internship|
|Business Plan Competitions|
|The QCBV Team|
|Kinnear Business Plan Competition|
"I need to be able to brainstorm with someone who has been through what I am going through right now."
Founders and business leaders of innovative, growing enterprises need an experienced sounding board to provide objective advice and feedback.
How We Help
We are a:
- resource for the founder, leader or CEO of a company.
- objective partner for creative brainstorming.
- guide in addressing the challenges of company leadership and team-building.
- sounding board to discuss sensitive internal issues.
- resource for contacts, introductions, and information.
What is the process?
- You contact us.
- We match an experienced QCBV advisor to your business and personal needs.
- You determine the frequency of meetings. These meetings can be conducted in person or via teleconference, and are scheduled to accommodate your unique needs.
- Engagements are compensated on a fee and/or retainer basis.
Typical arrangements range from one hour per month to several hours per week. Outside of pre-scheduled meetings, you may wish to contact the advisor as unique circumstances arise. The advisor accommodates you in these situations whenever possible.
For more information on QCBV's Leadership Mentoring or how we can help meet your business needs, please contact:
1.877.955.1800 or firstname.lastname@example.org