|Information for Students|
|Information for SMEs|
|Information for the Community|
|Tricolour Venture Fund|
|Dare to Dream Internship|
|Business Plan Competitions|
|The QCBV Team|
|Kinnear Business Plan Competition|
"I need to be able to brainstorm with someone who has been through what I am going through right now."
Founders and business leaders of innovative, growing enterprises need an experienced sounding board to provide objective advice and feedback.
How We Help
- are a resource for the founder, leader or CEO of a company.
- are a source of objective advice about strategic or tactical issues.
- are an objective partner for creative brainstorming.
- are a guide in addressing the challenges of company leadership and team-building.
- are a sounding board to discuss sensitive internal issues.
- help you prepare documents for funding purposes.
- are a resource for contacts, introductions and information.
What is the process?
- You contact us.
- We match an experienced QCBV advisor to your business and personal needs.
- Meetings can be conducted to accommodate your unique needs.
- Fees can be a flat rate or determined by the duration of the engagement.
For more information on QCBV's Venture Financing Services, or how we can help meet your business needs, please contact:
1.877.955.1800 or firstname.lastname@example.org