Business Career Centre (BCC)
The Business Career Centre, located in the heart of Goodes Hall, is a vibrant hub for career-related activities. We offer our extensive expertise to both recruiters and students.
We have an in-depth knowledge of students, faculty members, curricula and student organizations within Queen's School of Business, and are pleased to use this knowledge to assist you in developing effective career strategies.
Services for Students: Students at Queen's School of Business are well prepared for career success. The high quality jobs offered to graduates by leading organizations year after year are, in part, the result of our talented staff's absolute commitment to this goal. We offer:
- One-on-one coaching: We work with you to define your objectives, shape your job-search strategy and fine tune your résumé, cover letter and interview skills.
- Calendar of Seminars: We host workshops on various topics to help prepare you for both on and off-campus job searches.
- Timely information: We keep you informed of career-related events, workshops and job postings through our physical presence in Goodes Hall, e-mail contact, Web sites and classroom announcements. We are in constant contact with recruiters to provide you with the most accurate and complete information on trends, developments and jobs!
- Online Information Resources: We subscribe to several online information sites, including Knightsbridge and the Vault, where you can access relevant and timely job search information.
- Résumé Books: We promote you through our program-specific Résumé Books online which highlight the accomplishments of our graduating classes.
- Promoting Queen's School of Business Graduates: We have a full program of promotional activities designed to maintain our long-standing relationship with core corporate recruiters, as well as to build new relationships and increase the profile and awareness of Queen’s School of Business as a source for excellent talent.
Click here to contact us