Learn With Experienced Managers From Across Canada And The U.S.
Your colleagues in the Cornell-Queen’s Executive MBA program are talented and highly motivated. They come with a diverse range of professional backgrounds, from major cities across Canada and the U.S.
Superior Networking Opportunities
Cornell-Queen’s Executive MBA offers outstanding networking opportunities at the team, class and alumni levels. Networking at the team level creates a collaborative and supportive learning environment during the program and fosters strong friendships that endure long after graduation.
Because Cornell-Queen’s Executive MBA is international in scope, participants can develop an invaluable professional network in both Canada and the United States. The three residential sessions provide a great opportunity for networking with your classmates, and the multi-point videoconference technology provides Learning Teams with real-time opportunities for interaction with their counterparts in other cities.
Program alumni may utilize their lifelong relationship as well as strong support system from both schools well after graduation.
- You will be provided with a lifetime e-mail address through which you can keep in touch with fellow alumni and faculty at both schools.
- You will be invited to attend Queen’s Business Club events which take place in major cities across Canada, in New York, London, and Hong Kong, as well as Johnson Club events throughout the United States. These events provide an excellent opportunity for networking and additional learning.
- You will be able to consult with Queen’s School of Business faculty through Queen’s By Your Side™.
- You will receive regular mailings of QSB Magazine, the Queen’s School of Business alumni magazine, as well as Cornell Enterprise, the Johnson School’s alumni magazine.
- You will have opportunities to attend thought-provoking webinars from Queen’s School of Business faculty.