Meet the competitive challenges of today's dynamic business environment. More than 10,000 managers from over 3,500 organizations in more than 60 countries have made us leaders in management education and development.Find the Right Program
Develop your ability to thrive under pressure. This 1-day program will show you how to remain focused, stay energized and show up motivated every day. Learn more
Design Thinking New
This 1-day workshop allows participants to apply design thinking, a human-centered, rapid prototyping approach to innovation, to generate solutions to real customer problems. Learn more
Designed in partnership with FEI Canada, this 3-module program equips senior financial executives with the insights required to become more effective leaders and strategic advisors. Learn more
Programs for Executives
- Queen's Executive Program
- Certificate in Public Sector Leadership
- CFO Leadership Beyond Finance
- Executive Coaching
- Canada-Ontario Job Fund Grant
- Up to 40% off for NGO’s whose major source of financing comes from charitable donations
- 20% for companies sending 10 or more participants in a single year
- 20% for Queen’s University academic alumni
- 20% for members of the Ontario Pharmaceutical Marketing Association (OPMA)
Canada-Ontario Job Fund Grant
Through a joint initiative of the Federal and Ontario Governments, the Job Fund Grant will pay for 2/3 of training costs, up to a maximum of $10,000 per individual working in Ontario.
These funds may be applied to any Queen's Executive Education Program.
Please note: The application must be made by the employer. You should not register for the program until your Grant Application has been approved.